Tales from outer turnip head...

Tales from outer turnip head...

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Bagging out on a windchill vacation day...

I am going to take today off from blogging: I offer a MyFaceSpaceBook-Status-Update instead:

My parents are off seeing my favorite city in the world: in India..


A former firefighter/friend is reflecting on Tet: in Vietnam...


My wife is posting snowy pictures from New England for those we know who are traveling the world...


My colleague/friend and I are ruminating the events of the day so to speak...
http://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/guns-chapel-hill-myth-american-vigilante
http://mic.com/articles/107926/one-tweet-perfectly-sums-up-the-big-problem-with-how-we-talk-about-terrorism

My daughter is taking family surveys...
"What is your ideal breakfast?"


The dog is chewing in front of a fire...

My son is playing "saints" on his flute downstairs...

I have the Orwells on while I bag out on this week's post...


What an amazing and complicated world we live in! Happy Winter Break, President's Day Weekend, and Sunday morning...




1 comment:

  1. You said that this was lame, and that it was lame on purpose, but I think that it's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete